Here are 5 main reasons why organic SEO is Better Than Pay Per Click
There are different ways of generating traffic, some are very powerful some are not, one of these methods builds your users trust and costs very little, while the other is just a short term fix, and if you stop paying?
You lose all the traffic to your website overnight. Personally, we prefer and recommend to our clients SEO over PPC and here are 5 key reasons why SEO is better.
- More users trust organic search listings. Statistics from SERPS from studies show that 80% of users choose organic search results over paid listing when searching, 70% choose organic search when purchasing goods or services due to trust.
- Paid ads are less appealing due to people know they are paid ads. Organic results are 8x more likely to be clicked on than paid search results. and Paid ads require a constant investment.
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO can provide a long-lasting stream of targeted visitors over PPC.
- SEO is very cost effective. It can be in excess of up to 45% less than PPC Advertising and save you money in the long run.
- As PPC is only visible on one search engine (for example Google Adwords only will show up in Google Search), SEO can be visible on a vast amount of different search engines such as bing, yahoo, duckduckgo, Lycos and more.
Once you are on the front page of many search engines, your ROI will improve drastically for whatever product or service your providing.
If you want to know more about how SEO can help your business in the long run, see this article about SEO to know more about how SEO is really better than Paid Advertising and how much it will cost you to optimize your website from a professional.